Care of hair
This can be done as a group presentation.
Directress gathers the children together, seating on the chair in a circle. Explain to the children that they need to wash their hair everyday. Comb their hair often. tell them about lice. Show them what they could do to the hair, for e.g. plaiting, putting hair into buns, tying the hair up, putting hair clips, ribbons, etc.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To teach a child how to take care for their hair.
- To develop the child's eye hand coordination.
- To develop the child's fine motor control.
- To develop the child's concentration.
- To develop the child's independence.
- To satisfy the child's self esteem.