Care of hair
Revision as of 19:31, 8 October 2009 by Rosalia
- Hair clips, r<span id="fck_dom_range_temp_1255030291816_866" />ibbons, etc.
This can be done as a group presentation.
- Directress gathers the children together, seating on the chair in a circle.
- Explain to the children that they need to wash their hair everyday.
- Comb their hair often. tell them about lice.
- Show them what they could do to the hair, e.g. plaiting, putting hair into buns, tying the hair up, putting hair clips, ribbons, etc.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To teach a child how to take care for their hair.
- To develop the child's eye hand coordination.
- To develop the child's fine motor control.
- To develop the child's concentration.
- To develop the child's independence.
- To satisfy the child's self esteem.