The Detective Game (Child)
- The 54 triangles
- White labels on which are written: the triangle, and the eleven adjectives
The child works alone.
- The child takes the labels "the" and "triangle" and chooses the adjectives he/she wants and places them between 'the" and "triangle".
- The child will see that he/she can only choose one of each category, because it is not possible to be, for example, small and large at the same time.
- Once the labels are arranged, he sets out to find that triangle.
- He may draw it or trace it and write (copy) the qualities beneath.
- The symbols may also be added.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest