The Detective Game (Group)
Revision as of 05:03, 16 July 2009 by WikiAdmin (1 revision)
- The 54 triangles
- 54 prepared labels (strips) on which is written the description of one triangle for each label, i.e. the red large acute-angled isosceles triangle.
A group of children play this game.
- The labels are given out to the children, so that all of the labels are distributed.
- The triangles are now scattered over a large space.
- All of the children proceed to find their triangles.
- In the end none should be left.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest