Verb: The Action Disappears
- Miniature environment objects
- The objects are on the table.
- The directress asks the child to put the objects in the basket.
- Asks: "Where are the objects? Where were they at first? You performed an action".
- "Where is the action? The action has disappeared but something has happened to the objects; they have changed their positions. The verb has given life to the objects. The matter remains but the action is no longer seen".
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To show that the verb gives life to objects