This page is a place to add links to other useful websites, Montessori blogs and videos that provide valuable resources for parents.
- Chegg Tutors - Connect with tutors online.
- WISE Tutors - A specialist tutoring agency providing affordable private home tuition in London
- Tutorfair - The best place to find and book local tutors
- Varsity Tutors - World’s most comprehensive free ACT and SAT diagnostic and practice test website
- Montessori Madmen - Favorite Montessori Sites, Resources, Videos, Articles, and Research
- Montessori Nuggets - Daily Montessori Treasure for all Montessorians
- Research Articles, Lesson Plans, and Audio lectures on Montessori theory All for free from a woman-owned, green business founded by an AMI Montessori directress (and mother of a preschooler and teenager)
- Kids Talk News, by Maren Stark Schmidt - column dealing with childhood development issues
- Positive Discipline, Jane Nelson, Ed. D. - Dr. Jane Nelsen is a licensed Marriage, Family and Child Counselor
- Montessori Homeschooling
- Progressive Phonics - Progressive Phonics is an all-in-one reading program that is easy, fun, and totally FREE---that's right, totally and completely free!
- Activity TV Find lots of activities for kids, with video instructions and printables. Crafts, Magic, Puppets, Science, and more!
- Apples 4 the Teacher Includes interactive learning games, quizzes, and worksheet generator tools by subject, articles, literacy coloring pages and more
- Montessori for Everybody This site will be a place to offer information in many forms to parents, educators, and anyone else who is using Maria Montessori’s ideas about education – or would like to do so
- Autism Web - A community of parents interested in Autism, PDD and Asperger's Syndrome
- Math Practice - Basic Math Practice Online
- Saxon Homeschool - Online Activities for Math and Phonics
- Printable Mini books Resources
- IXL - The Web's #1 Math Practice Site
- BookAdventure.com - Book Adventure is a FREE reading motivation program for children in grades K-8
- education.com - Provides parents of school-aged children with free access to information and resources to give them the answers they need.
- Math Fact Cafe - Free math worksheets for elementary school and home use.
- Free Math Worksheets - Free Math worksheets.
- TLS Books - Free worksheets for home and school use.
- Home School Math - Free Math Worksheets.
- Soft Schools - Free math worksheets and games, grammar quizzes and free phonics worksheets and games.
- Kidzone - Free Printable Activity Worksheets.
- SuperKids Free fun ways to expand knowledge and skills: math and time worksheets and more.
- Math Slice - Free printable math worksheets.
- Math is Fun - Free printable math worksheets, online math games.
- Math Worksheet Wizard - Free printable math worksheets.
- DadsWorksheets.com Free printable math worksheets: 4,817...and counting!
- 51 Awesome Science Experiments & Videos for Kids - Science experiments and science experiment videos full of fun, exciting, and innovative ways to learn all about your favorite areas of science.
- Guide to Online Schools - A Complete List of Online Math Resources.
- Online Colleges - Complete Guide to Accredited Online Colleges
- Tutor Hunt - Connecting Private Tutors and Students
- Select My Tutor - Find Private Tutors in UK for online & Home Tutoring
- Tutor Pace The most comprehensive and powerful tool to take practice tests for SAT and ACT for free.
- WISE Tutors Blog - Daily education news including information about top Schools in London
- Tutorfair Blog - A comprehensive blog full of learning resources and tips written by some of London's best tutors, this blog is the one-stop shop for all things tutoring!
- Daily Montessori Treasure - Daily posts or e-mail list for all interested Montessorians
- Our Montessori (mostly) Homeschool Journey - Home-school Montessori with a Montessori-trained mom
- Our Montessori Story - Blog for Home-Base Montessori Preschool
- Sunrise Learning Lab - A lovely homeschooling blog inspired by both Montessori and Reggio Emilia.
- Super Fun Mama
- Montessori for Everyone - Offers printable materials for all the curricular areas, including language, reading, math, art, music, science, history, and geography
- Montessori Candy - Montessori Candy is a place to: Share ideas, inspiration, information, and sweet morsels of Montessori Candy for all your senses.
- The Moveable Alphabet - The Diary of an AMI Montessori Theorist
- Adventures in Montessori
- Momtessori Creative ideas for growing minds
- Homemade Montessori - to help other homeschoolers or teachers that love the Montessori teaching methods, but are also on a budget!
- Confessions of a Montessori Mom - Rants and raves, personal stories, plus advice and tips from a stay-at-home work-at-home mom and Montessori trained teacher!
- My Montessori Journey - A blog devoted to Montessori education with a little bit of this and that thrown in.
- Montessori Mama - Montessori education information from a Montessori teacher and Mom
- Montessori Secrets - An insider's guide to Montessori
- Leptir - Montessori blog written by Montessori teacher 3-6 from Croatia
- MontessoriBlog.com A site dedicated to all things Montessori, including Montessori Quotes, Montessori Parenting, Montessori Materials & Toys, as well as a blog for discussing Montessori-related topics.
- Montessori by Hand Blog by Montessori teacher, fiber artist, pattern designer, wife, servant to two cats.
- Montessori House Montessori for Infants and Toddlers
- Montessori Print Shop Blog Learn about Montessori Philosophy and Materials. Freebies are here too!
- Montessori Spanish Classroom Here you'll find activities, games and ideas to help you teach Spanish in a fun way.
- What DID We Do All Day? Home of the Ultimate Montessori Blog List, Ultimate Montessori Blog Search, and Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration
- The Montessori Goldmine Tons of great resources from across the web, discovered by a Montessori Mom.
- Montessori en el hogar A blog of ideas for educating parents in the home using the Montessori method (in Spanish)
- Art Projects For Kids - Classroom-Tested Art Projects for K-5 and Beyond
- 50 Must Read Montessori Blogs - some by teachers, others by fellow moms and dads - do an excellent job providing information on what they can expect from exposing their kids to Montessori’s philosophies.
Click here for help on embedding a video
An Introduction to Montessori Philosophy and Materials
Montessori Education for the Early Childhood Years