Aspects of the Verb: Commands of Reading
Revision as of 04:58, 21 July 2009 by Rosalia
The directress writes a simple command.
- The child executes the command.
- When the action is completed, the child places the symbols over the words.
- The verb is cut off and the child is asked to execute the command,i.e. the window.
- The child sees that he/she cannot do anythingwithout the verb.
- The label is cut into several pieces and the words are mixed up.
- In a command the subject is understood, therefore the child mustunderstand that the noun - the object - comes after the verb.
- The children execute commands, copy them in their journals and place the appropriate symbols above the words.
- The children may compose their own commands.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To understand the placement of the verb in relation to the object.