Verb: The Verb is Movement
- Basket of one word commands
- If we have a group of marionettes that are not moving, they are simply objects without life.
- When someone comes along and pulls their strings, she makes them dance, walk, wave their arms; she gives them movement.
- The verb is movement.
- The children stand limp like immobile marionettes.
- The directress gives each one a verb command.
- As soon as the child receives the command, he begins to execute the action.
- "The marionettes have come to life".
- One by one the directress takes the command cards back from the children's hands.
- Each in turn stops the action to become limp once again.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To understand that the verb signifies movement.
- To understand the function of the verb and all of its characteristics.