- Vocabulary cards (Picture cards).
- Invite the child to bring the vocabulary cards to a table.
- Lay out the cards on the table, one by one.
- Name each card as you lay it out.
- Ask the child to choose one card.
- The child choose one card.
- Ask him to tell you what is happening on the card.
- Repeat the procedure for all the cards.
- Ask them to make up a story with two of the cards.
- Put the work back on the shelf.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To teach the child how to form words properly.
- To help the child to communicate.